Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm a junk junkie...

Yard sales are in full bloom around here and the little old lady inside me is beside herself with giddiness!  I found this little beauty this morning and it's going to be my new knitting basket!!  I could hardly believe my luck and for only $1. 



I bribe my boys by promising them cheap toys and they gladly come along with me with piggy banks in tow.  It's become sort of a fun saturday morning bonding time.  I also got some lovely blue jars to add to my set...I can always use more jars right?  Oh and Jack found a fabulous trampoline for $5 along with a new bike for the same price.  Mark's first words were 'oh great, more garbage to store in my garage' when he spotted the prized trampoline...oh well, you win some you lose some. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...