Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flowers...

Crested Butte is known as the wildflower capital of Colorado.  We were just leaving right before the festival was about to begin...but I was amazed by the beauty while we were there!  I've never seen such fantastic natural floral displays.  I became addicted to photographing them!!  Even the town was decked out...














Jack got his nose a little dirty...and decided to put a tatoo on his forhead....this is my plight when trying to capture the perfect photo of my boys...I have a feeling it will continue for the next 10+ years...




Tree climbing...




Lupine




Poppies






Asian poppies (my new favorite flower!)


Mt. Crested Butte








Ahhh....isnt' that just breathtaking?! How could we not come home totally refreshed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...