Saturday, September 26, 2009

My husband the photographer

A couple of weeks ago I dragged Mark out to the backyard on a whim to take some maternity photos. I never did this with the other two so I figured since this is my last opportunity (Lord willing the last pregnancy!:) that I'd better do it while we had a chance. I also fixed up the kiddos really quick and even made Mark put on a nice shirt. I continue to be amazed at how great things turn out with just a nice camera and very little experience. I only wish I had more things to take pictures of, I guess maybe that takes creativity. I also don't really know what to do with all these pictures since I'm not much of a scrapbooker...at least for now I'm going to put some up in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...