Monday, September 6, 2010

We Did It!

We made it through the first week of school!  It was super fun and Jack loves it.  His teacher is wonderful, we are so thankful that we chose the right school for us!  We are loving the charter school so far.  yesterday when Mark was out climbing with a group of students he ran into a teacher who said she had applied to work at this school.  She said it was a great place to be!  That's reassuring. 


Doesn't he look cute in his school clothes? 
So now we are just need to nail down our schedule.  I am already feeling like a taxi...if I'm not in the car on my way to take someone somewhere, I'm sitting in the car waiting for someone to get done with something so we can go to the next activity.  I don't know how parents do it, and then add the extras like soccer or karate to the schedule!?  That just seems impossible. 

In other news, LarryBoy has resurfaced.  This is acutally another milestone that we met this summer (not LarryBoy, but the bike).  Noah started riding his two wheeler!  I got to be the one who was there for it too.  Usually Dad gets to witness these things but on this particular day I was hanging out with a friend outside our hotel in Crested Butte when Noah just decided it was time to start peddling and go for it! 



It's funny when people come and ask us how old he is...'isn't he young to be riding a two wheeler?'  Yes, he's only 3.  Mark is very opinionated when it comes to training wheels, the ones that came with this bike have never been used.  I was a skeptic at first but it has worked for two kids so far!  Now they're both buzzing around the neighborhood on their bikes. 

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe Jack is in kindergarden. I read your blog about picking a school and well I don't have to think about those things yet!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...